First time at One Heart?
We want you to feel welcome and comfortable when you join us on Sunday
What is it like?
- The Sunday Service is about 1 hour long, we have music, teaching and a time for coffee (free for guests)
What about my kids?
- During the Service we run a Toddlers programme (2-4yrs), Kids Programme (5-11yrs). We have a Welcome Team who will be at the entrance of the Church as you arrive; they will tell you about the kids programmes, and show you where to sign your children into the programmes.
Where do I park?
- We have a parking lot at the Church, if that is filling up we can also park on the street or across the road on the grassy patch. We have designated parking spaces near the door for people with disabilities, and families with babies/prams. You can drive right up to the door to drop off someone who can't walk far, our Welcome Team will be happy to assist if required.
What do I wear?
- We usually dress casual or smart casual.
How can I get connected?
- If you'd like to speak with us before your visit, please email us, we'd love to contact you. You can also chat with a team member on Facebook. If you want to get more connected into the life of One Heart; we have Life Groups and events and various teams that we can tell you about.